Wednesday, February 23, 2011

once in a lifetime..

I truly believe that you only get GREAT, AWESOME, and FANTASTIC say anything to, always have your back, they love you and yours just like they are family and sometimes even more, they know all your secrets and still love you because of them. I have a group of friends and we don't get to see each other very often sometimes only once a year, but we are close friends..we go on a girls trip every year, and we have a ball...we always try and go to a beach some where, and do nothing but relax by the pool and beach, and just be us...Kari, Tammy, Stephanie and Angie, not mom's, not wives, just us..it does us all so much good. Last summer we went to Tybee Island in Georgia and had a blast! We did some fun and out of the ordinary stuff...we went on a ghost tour in a hearse...we swam with dolphins...we chilled and watched movies...went to nice restaurants...and overall just had a great time. It is that time of year where I get antsy and am ready to go tomorrow on our trip, we haven't even planned this year yet and I am ready to pack and leave ASAP. I miss my girls, I miss what we use to have before some moved and our lives started going in different directions. I love to go catch up with them and to pick up where we left off never missing a beat... Now don't get me wrong I have lots of friends, lots of people I appreciate, lots of people that I associate with...BUT no one will ever replace the type of friendship I have with these girls!!! This picture is from last summers trip...from left to right...Stephanie, Me,Tammy, and Angie...and we were missing Destiny last year but hoping she can make it this summer! Love my girls.....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I know exactly what you mean! Those friends are the best kind of friends!