Friday, February 4, 2011

Zumba

Well, I have found it!! I have heard about it, seen it, and now I have done it (you know like more then once...can't really tell if you like something if you only try it once or twice..) I don't get all the steps right, and pretty sure that I look like a fool most of the time, but I love it!! I don't care what I look like doing it, as long as it works my butt off..no I mean it I want this butt gone!!! I am still not suppose to be lifting anything with this shoulder of mine...and I am pretty sure I have mentioned this once or twice or maybe a hundred bizillion times...I AM DONE!!!! I want my life back, I am sick of pain, sick of not sleeping in bed, sick of needing help for personal things such as putting your bra on...I AM DONE!!! ok I feel better now, sorry just had to get that off my chest again this week :) Zumba is great and it is an exercise I am really enjoying doing...I don't dread going, I don't have to drag my butt there..have I mentioned I want said butt gone? yes? oh ok just making sure you know! This week as been a long week and I am thankful it is almost over, hope to get some great post finished up this weekend...and some great videos to download!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

When I worked at a children's museum one summer we would sometimes have a zumba instructor come in at the end of the day when we closed. It was always worth a good laugh because we were all really bad, but it was fun!

I'm glad you've found something that you enjoy! It makes working out a lot easier!