Monday, February 21, 2011

ode to laundry...

Oh how I hate thee, I despise you and your piles of dirty, stinky self.. I keep piling you up and avoiding your being but it's time I try and fight back and I say try because... It never seems to be enough, no matter how much I do, when I turn around and think I have you beat... Always more, and more and more... where do you come from?? Socks, underwear, jeans, jerseys, towels, wash cloths, sheets, and shirts will it ever end??? No it won't but I have a small secret as much as I hate thee, I also secretly love thee!!!! Because with out all the chaos that makes that laundry, my life would be boring, and I am thankful for the little boy and his stinky socks and jerseys, and even thankful for the little girl that no matter whats spills something on her shirt everyday at school, and for the hubby that loves his jeans and t-shirts!! dirty laundry equals fun,chaos,messy, smelly...and it's all mine!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love laundry!!!
I think I've made that obvious by now? :)

Kari said...

so anytime you can come get started on this mess of laundry that never ends..please feel free!!!!that is all I have done today and still not done!!!