Tuesday, February 22, 2011

why must everyone be so rude?!?!

I have noticed that the past few weeks, there are no nice people left in this world. I am talking about everyday people and everyday actions....what happened to holding doors open for those behind you, or saying hello, or even acknowledging that someone has spoken to you, shoot I would take a smile at this point. Manners people, manners!!! it is not that hard to understand!! sorry no real post today other then to say... Please remember your manners, you never know how much your encounters with someone no matter how small or short will mean to someone else's day....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have no idea, but this is one of my biggest pet peeves. I'm so big about manners and politeness. I feel like that it is severely lacking in today's society.
where are the people holding doors? Who says thank you and please anymore? Where are the ma'ams and sirs? I can't be the only one who still thinks these are important.